District Student Group Scores
Student Group Score Trends
Explore trends in average scores for selected student groups
Among the 26 TUDA districts that participated in 2022, average mathematics scores for grade 4 public school students changed for some student groups in comparison to 2019. For example,
- Black students scored lower in 19 districts;
- Hispanic students scored lower in 21 districts;
- White students scored lower in 6 districts;
- female students scored lower in 22 districts;
- male students scored lower in 20 districts;
- students who were identified as students with disabilities scored lower in 4 districts; and
- students who were identified as English learners scored lower in 12 districts.
Use the drop-down menu to select a TUDA district and click on a student group thumbnail to see average mathematics scores for fourth-grade public school students over time in the selected district.
Group Population Percentages
Demographic changes in student populations
Use the drop-down menus to select a Trial Urban District Assessment (TUDA) district and a student group to view changes in the percentage distribution for that group over time.
Read about changes in policy for reporting by race/ethnicity.
|American Indian/Alaska Native
|Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander
|Two or More Races
Additional District Resources
See how a district performed over time, view a district's demographics and school characteristics, download snapshot reports, and compare each district's overall performance to performance nationwide or in other districts.